Tuesday, January 15, 2013

♥Color Wheel♥

Color Wheel

This was my favorite project of them all! Painting was so much fun!! I absolutely loved how we had to mix color to get other colors. It was all on you, whatever color you wanted you had to make yourself. We started off with the colors; red, blue & yellow. Then to get other colors, we had to mix the three colors we were given. For instance to get purple, we had to mix blue & red. But I do think this was my best project! If I were to do this project again, I would make it bigger, so it would look better! If I were to do this over again, I would make better designs for each color. The most difficult part of this project would have to be mixing the colors. I learned how to, mix colors, and how to paint correctly.


No comments:

Post a Comment