Tuesday, January 15, 2013

♥ Clay! ♥

NO PICTURE!

The clay project was by far the best project we have done all year in art class. It was honestly so much fun, working with the clay, and having the clay challenges we did! We were assigned to build clay creatures, and a bowl. For my creature, I made a Bird, with a heart on his chest! Then, I also had made a pot! I glazed my pot with a Mint Green color, then outlines the top in a bright blue! I am truthfully very excited to see what my pot looks like when it comes out from being glazed! I truly do wish we get to do this project again, because I would make a bigger, but also better pot! I feel like we had just enough time to work on these projects! For this project, I learned how to use clay, glaze pottery, and make objects! This was my best project, and my favorite project!

No comments:

Post a Comment