Monday, November 5, 2012

Superhero Drawing!♥

This is my superhero drawing! Here, we had to pick out an action figure, and draw it LARGER! I truely feel this is my worst project, I rushed! I felt like there was not enough time to complete this drawing, and after awhile of doing this everyday, it became very boring! Towards the end of this project, I became very lazy on this project, exspecially with the coloring, on the left arm. I feel I did an excellent job on drawing the product, but the coloring to me, was a waste of time! Not to mention, I didn't have a gold colored pencil for the mask, and the blue's I was using did not match my charaqcter at all. -_- If I were to redo this, I would not color it. Just because the coloring on my project made it look very trashy. Overall, I learned how to enlarge a drawing, and to make a fake character look real.♥

1 comment: