Monday, November 5, 2012

One Point Perspective Drawing!♥

 

One Point Perspective Drawing!

I personally think this was yet another one of those projects on that I did poorly on. I honostly feel like I didnt take all the time I needed to do on this project. The top part for the name, "Madison," I used a ruler, and I do think that is what made it look bad. The second part for my last name, I just free drawed it, and truely I fell like that turned out way better. I think the blue and green colors went very well on this project. But, as i say on all of my other drawing, I either have to little time, to not finish all my work, and then I do it sloppy, or I have too much time. Here I do believe I had too little time. I rushed, and didn't color completely through all of the letters, and it some how looks now trashy. If I were to redo this project, I would give myself extra time, to make it all look better, maybe add a couple extra designs into it. Overall, this was just another project.


1 comment: